Philanthropy is a very personal decision. A professional advisor can help clients realize their charitable objectives by listening for charitable giving opportunities, explaining options, and suggesting solutions.
Is giving through the Community Giving Foundation right for your clients?
- Do you have clients who care deeply about their local community?
- Do they give to more than one charitable cause?
- Are they interested in creating a personal or family legacy in their community?
- Are they considering the creation of a private foundation, but are concerned about cost and administrative complexity?
- Would they like to stay personally involved in the use of their gift dollars?
- Do they want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions under federal law?
- Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their contributions?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, your clients would benefit from knowing more about the Foundation!
Planned Charitable Giving
Many clients want their professional advisors to help them plan charitable giving. The Foundation can work with you to answer these questions and help each client fulfill their charitable goals.
- What are your client’s personal motivations for charitable giving?
- What are your client’s charitable interests in the community?
- What are your client’s priorities when focusing on a few areas that may make the greatest impact?
- What level of involvement does your client want to have in identifying charitable uses for their gift?
- What type of giving instrument best fits your client’s financial situation and tax status?
We’re a trusted resource. The Foundation will work with you to enhance the services your clients seek.