Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) is a partnership between local organizations and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Operating in all 67 Pennsylvania counties, PPA Partners re-grant PCA funds to support a wide variety of local and community arts activities. PPA goals include:
- Expanding constituent access to the arts by (a) making arts programs available to communities that may have been underserved in the past by state arts funding, and (b) supporting a wide variety of arts activities in communities, developed in a variety of local settings.
- Encouraging and supporting local decision making in regranting of arts dollars.
- Increasing awareness of and advocacy for government support and funding for the arts at the local and state levels.
- Enabling the PCA to provide increased assistance to its broad constituency throughout the state.
Community Giving Foundation is the Region 3 Partner serving Columbia, Lycoming, Sullivan, Bradford, and Tioga Counties.
Program Stream provides on-going support to qualified applicants (501(c)(3) nonprofit or government agencies) that provide consistent levels of artistic programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. Activities and services generally must have a public component.
- Application Timeline: November 30, 2021 - January 18, 2022, 5:00pm online
- Funding Amounts: approximately $3,000
ENTRY TO PROGRAM STREAM
Entry to Program Stream is for organizations (501(c)(3) nonprofit or government agencies) with average annual revenue of less than $200,000 that aim to ultimately be recommended for support through PPA Program Stream. Entry to Program Stream supports eligible applicants that have a history of at least one year of consistent arts programming. Grant funds may be used for operations, programs, or projects.
- Application Timeline: November 30, 2021 - February 15, 2022, 5:00pm online
- Funding Amounts: $2,000 to $3,000
CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR ACCELERATOR PROGRAM (new)
The Creative Entrepreneur Accelerator Program was created in 2021 with the purpose of pairing access to existing small business consulting services with financial resources for creative entrepreneurs who aspire to start their own for-profit business or who operate an existing for-profit micro business. The program's purpose is to help creative entrepreneurs to grow their business, audience, and revenue. The program overview document included in the links below provides a detailed explanation of the eligibility criteria, roles and responsibilities required for this application process.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, log in to our grant website.
Eric Pangelinan, Program Officer, [email protected] or 570-752-3930 ext. 8