August 20, 2021
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 8:30-4:30 M-F
Rate: $15 per hour
The Community Giving Foundation is accepting applications immediately for a full-time administrative assistant. The hourly rate is $15 per hour. This position provides assistance to the CEO, performs general office duties, and serves as the front-line person in the office with visitors and stakeholders. Post-high school education preferred. Professional experience in office work, proficient technology skills and communication required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate board and committee meetings with agendas, staff handouts, minutes, invitations, meal ordering, logistics, set-up, etc., efficiently and consistently (using Microsoft programs as applicable.) Keep record of RSVPs to ensure quorum requirements.
- Maintain updated contact information in Community Suite for current and former board/committee members and staff.
- Maintain safe, clean and professional front desk area by complying with procedures, rules, personnel handbook, and regulations.
- Coordinate community room schedule with outside organizations and staff needs utilizing Outlook calendar.
- Obtain insurance certificates from outside organizations reserving conference room and handles distribution and collection of keys and codes.
- Stay knowledgeable of Foundation happenings.
- Take minutes at Community Giving Foundation board meetings (6x/year).
- Receive necessary signatures from board members for policy updates, Foundation documents, etc.
- Maintain annual conflict of interest and confidentiality forms for all board, committee, and staff members utilizing electronic forms and placing in Community Suite.
- Send personal cards to Foundation friends and stakeholders as requested by CEO and staff.
- Order office supplies regularly for all staff and cleaning business as requested.
- Maintain electronic filing of Foundation newspaper press releases, obituaries, photos, and articles.
- Open and distribute daily main for all staff following current procedures (scanning of invoices, etc.).
- Schedule and handle logistics for staff retreats.
- Maintain clean and presentable kitchen and conference room areas. (Each staff member is responsible for their own kitchen use.)
- Maintain and prepare for recycling and paper shredding schedule.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other duties assigned by President/CEO.
- Education: High school education
- Experience: Administrative or office assistant
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Professional behavior and appearance
- Customer focused
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Phone skills
Submit cover letter, resume, and references to:
Holly Morrison, CEO
Community Giving Foundation
725 West Front Street
Berwick, PA 18603