June 16, 2021
The Community Giving Foundation: Sunbury is pleased to announce scholarship awards for local students. These opportunities are available through the funds listed below. Applications for a variety of interests, accomplishments, and career choices were accepted from students at the Danville, Lewisburg, Line Mountain, Shikellamy, and Selinsgrove school districts. These funds awarded over $52,000 in scholarships to 20 students.
The following students received scholarship awards:
- Maria Evitts-Culp Scholarship Fund: Colleen Ferster ($250)
- Roger S. and Lois W. Haddon Nursing Scholarship Fund: Crystal Jones ($1,160); Elise Keeney ($1,160); Keera School ($1,160)
- Sunbury Area Health Fund: Kylie Bucher ($3,084); Savannah Conrad ($3,084); Rosella Delgado ($3,084); Leah Hepner ($3,084); Paige Hepner ($3,084); Olivia Merwine ($2,660); Olivia Miller ($2,660); Isabel Proger ($2,660); JaSayle Rivera ($2,660); Emeline Snook ($2,660); Zoe Tomko ($2,660); Abigail Wolfe ($3.084)
- Sunbury Area Health Fund – Allied Health Scholarships: Meghan Hudson ($2,660)
- Sunbury Area Nurses Scholarship Fund: Elise Keeney ($3,800); Taylor Paulhamus ($3,800); Keera School ($3,800)