June 16, 2021
The Community Giving Foundation: Selinsgrove is pleased to announce scholarship awards for local students. These opportunities are available thanks to the many individuals, families and organizations who have established scholarship funds with the Foundation. Applications for a variety of interests, accomplishments, and career choices were accepted from students at the school district. The funds listed below awarded over $40,000 in scholarships to 16 graduating seniors.
The following students received scholarship awards:
- Celebrate the Life of the Patients of Cancer Care of Central Pennsylvania Fund: Caleb Rokosky ($500)
- John A. Bolig Seals Alumni Scholarship Fund: Luke Berkoski ($1,050); Shawn Brown ($1,050)
- Kreamer Feed Scholarship Fund: Dawson Brandt ($800)
- Patricia H. and Richard E. Garman Scholarship Fund: Josh Ritter ($1,400); Briana Presgraves ($1,000 for four years); Isabelle Proger ($1,000 for four years); JaSayle Rivera ($1,000 for four years); Emeline Snook ($1,000 for four years); Nicolas Young ($1,000 for four years); and $8,000 to eight previous graduates
- Selinsgrove Rotary / Community Giving Foundation: Selinsgrove Scholarships: Luke Berkoski ($1,000 for two years); Alli Fritz ($1,000 for four years); Olivia Merwine ($1,000 for four years); Zoe Tomko ($1,000 for four years); and $9,000 to nine previous graduates
- Simon B. and Kathryn J. Rhoads Family Scholarship Fund: Andrew Morris ($600)
- Wayne and Nancy Van Kirk Scholarship Fund: Luke Berkoski ($1,300)
View a full list of Foundation scholarship awards from 2021.