Eligibility and Restrictions
- Any IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit or government agency may apply
- Grants are not made to individuals
- Priority will be given to organizations whose primary service area is Columbia County
- Grant requests may be submitted for operational, programmatic and/or capital budgets
- Applicant must certify in good faith that need is COVID-related
- Applicant must be in operation on the date of the application and intend to remain in operation until at least July 31, 2022
Grant requests must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
A follow-up grant report documenting how grant funds were expended is due online following your grant period. Grant report forms must be accessed and completed online thorugh the Foundation's grant website.