September 30, 2019
The Receptionist/Gift Processor serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, process all gifts received by the Foundation, and maintains the community rooms schedule and operations.
Salary: $29,000. Full time with benefits.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Gift processing (data producing) for all gifts that come to the Foundation including pledges; this includes gift acknowledgments and communications (letters, emails, etc.)
- Provide support to CFO and CAO with timely and accurate processing, recording, and acknowledging daily and weekly gift transactions
- Complete deposit report for CFO
- Competent and updated knowledge of Foundation database
- Greeting visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Direct visitors, giving instructions
- Maintain community rooms schedule with insurance certificates, keys and codes; maintain organization’s calendar with requests
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Collect newspaper clippings
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain clean kitchen area with supplies as appropriate
- All other duties assigned by President & CEO
- Education: post high school education preferred
- Experience: data entry, exemplary communications skills
Telephone Skills, Verbal and Written Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, Attention to Detail
Send resume, cover letter, and references to Holly Morrison, President and CEO, at [email protected].
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2019.