Introducing Wilmington Trust Company
The Foundation’s Audit and Finance Committee recently completed a six-month request-for-proposal process for our asset portfolio manager. Foundation policy requires this type of process to occur every five years. After careful consideration, Wilmington Trust Company was selected by the Foundation’s Board of Directors on July 26, 2017. We are eager and excited for you to meet Wilmington Trust Company’s team of experts who will manage and invest our portfolio by end of summer.
Here are a few highlights about Wilmington
• More than 100 years investment services
• $78 billion in assets
• Manage 30+ community foundations
• Local four-member team to assist CSCF and stakeholders
• Expertise in the consultation and development of long-term, sustainable spending analysis
• Investment fees that will protect the perpetuity of your fund
• Value added services for nonprofit clients including planned giving education seminars and presentations, research and analysis on fundraising trends, research on not-for-profit trends and issues, and wealth advisory resources and services for CSCF board and staff.
Meet our Wilmington Team
Over the next few months, “Meet and Greets” will be held across the Foundation’s service area to give stakeholders the opportunity to get acquainted and ask questions. Please keep an eye out for your invitation to attend.
Wilmington Trust - Contact Information
Central Susquehanna Community Foundation - Contact Information
M. Holly Morrison, D.Ed., President and CEO
Albert J. Meale, CPA, CFO