Central Susquehanna Community Foundation's
June 6, 2018
The Elaine Langone Center, Bucknell University
$25 Registration Fee (per person)
Register Now Through Eventbrite!
The Central Susquehanna Community Foundation is inviting nonprofit organizations serving Columbia, Lower-Luzerne, Montour, Northumberland, Union and Snyder Counties to our first Regional Impact Symposium. The Symposium is a regional opportunity to bring together nonprofit organization representatives from 5 ½ counties to identify and evaluate unmet needs, network, learn and collaborate. Experienced professionals will lead breakout sessions focusing on county and program areas including:
- Arts and culture
- Civic and community development
- Human services
- Youth and recreation
Who Should Attend?
Representatives from your agency who…
- Can share their experiences working with clients
- Want to gain strategies for program enhancement
- 7:30am - 8:15am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15am Welcome
- 8:30am - 9:30am Keynote Speaker - Brad Ward, Director of Community Philanthropy
- 9:45am - 11:45am Morning Breakout Sessions - Counties
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:15pm - 3:15pm Afternoon Breakout Sessions - Program Areas
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm Regional Impact Fund Grantround Announcement
Share A Story of Impact
We are collecting stories that highlight the impact of your nonprofit services because storytelling is essential to sharing the work you do in the community. These stories and the data we collect at the Symposium will be shared with philanthropic people across our 5 ½ county region to increase the impact of their investments. Please consider sharing a one-page or less story, including a testimonial/quote and photo, to receive a free t-shirt. Your story can highlight a specific program or client and how your organization has benefited those you serve. Stories, along with photos, can be emailed to Tricia Missien, CSCF Receptionist, by May 18, 2018. Thank you!
Bucknell University - Parking and Directions
- University Parking Map
It is recommended that you park in parking lot #19 and along Moore Avenue.
Fore more information, please contact: